The MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T is an SHA-256 mining device that can mine Bitcoin with a hash rate of 62Th and power consumption of 3348W. This device was produced by the MicroBT company and had an efficiency of 0.054j/Gh. It has a noise level of 75db and comes in a dimension 230 x 350 x 490mm. The device comes with two fans that help to keep the device’s temperature at optimum conditions. The device performs efficiently at the temperature range of 0 – 45 degrees celsius. Also, the humidity range at which the device performs well is 5 – 95%.
Noise level of the WhatsMiner M32-68T
The Noise level of this device is 75db. Unlike the previous version of the product and the Bitmain products, this noise level is regarded as a high noise level. The noise level indicates if the machine is fit to set up in a residential area. The MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T has a high noise level, so it’s not fit for residential areas. Any miner who wishes to set up his mining device in a residential area should be aware of the high sound emission. It’s not a right fit in residential areas.
Power consumption of the WhatsMiner M32-68T Miner
The power consumption of the MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T shows that the device was produced to consume a high power consumption. The power consumption shows that the device requires a huge amount of power supply to function. The device mines with a power consumption of 3348W. This is a high power consumption compared to the other miners in the market. This power consumption shows that this miner’s electric cost will also increase. This will only affect the mining device’s profitability. The profitability of the product can be affected by the power consumption of the device. The more the power consumption of the device, the less the profitability of the device. Because the production cost involved to get the electric supply can cut into the profitability of the product.
Hashrate of the MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T
The MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T has a hash rate of 62Th/s. This is considered to be a fairly high hash rate compared to the power consumption of the device. The hash rate produces an efficiency rate that shows that the device was produced to have a minimum hash rate. Compared to other mining devices in the market, the MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T is regarded as a minimum Hashrate of 62Th/s. It also comes with 2 fans that help to keep the device temperature in range with recommended settings. The fans also help in dissipating heat from the device. When the mining device is in operation, the fans help reduce heat and prolong the mining activity.
Other mineable coins
The MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T mines Bitcoin using the SHA-256 algorithm. It is also able to mine other coins. Some of the other mineable coins are, Acoin (Acoin), Curecoin, Joulecoin(XJO), Unbreakable(UNB), Peercoin(PPC), Bitcoin cash(BCH), eMark(DEM).
The profitability of the MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T
The profitability of the MicroBT WhatsMiner M32-68T is low for miners. It has estimated profitability of $0.42/day, -$12.47/month, and -$149.68/year. This is not a profitable miner. The profitability changes based on bitcoin’s market price; it still isn’t a profitable mining device. For new miners, the device’s profitability device, despite the high power consumption, shows that this device is not a good option for looking to get into the mining industry. Profitability cannot even cover the cost of production. For new miners, the profitability of the device should be known before making a purchase.
Kindly drop a comment and share your experience with the miner.
Being honest with customers is Microbt consistent attitude. Microbt promises to give users 1 year warranty period to provide users with maintenance services within the scope of the warranty. After purchase, it will be regarded as the approval of this policy.
Warranty coverage hyperlink content:
The following products are not covered by our Warranty
1. Failure to install products in accordance with specifications, free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage, and other products that lead to damage;
2. Products not normally on the shelf due to improper operation, including but not limited to products damaged by line back-plugging, less or no plugging;
3. Unauthorized to disassemble, refit or repair damaged products without Party A’s written or electronic authorization;
4. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficially designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
5. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming, and burning machine products;
6. Self-modifying product operation parameters (e.g. over-frequency) will shorten the service life of the product or directly damage the product.
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid, and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to the humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage, and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced, or purposely removed;
9. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms, and sandstorms.
There are no reviews yet.