Model Whatsminer M31S+ from MicroBT mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 80Th/s for a power consumption of 3220W.
|Size||390 x 220 x 130mm|
|Temperature||-10 – 45|
Being honest with customers is Microbt consistent attitude. Microbt promises to give users 1 year of warranty period to provide users with maintenance services within the scope of the warranty. After purchase, it will be regarded as the approval of this policy.
Warranty coverage hyperlink content:
The following products are not covered by our Warranty
1. Failure to install products in accordance with specifications, free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage and other products that lead to damage;
2. Products not normally on the shelf due to improper operation, including but not limited to products damaged by line back-plugging, less or no plugging;
3. Unauthorized to disassemble, refit or repair damaged products without Party A’s written or electronic authorization;
4. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
5. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming and burning machine products;
6. Self-modifying product operation parameters (e.g. over-frequency) will shorten the service life of the product or directly damage the product.
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced or purposely removed;
9. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.
There are no reviews yet.