The new Bitmain Antminer L7 is intended the most powerful miner for the mining of Litecoin (LTC) and Dogecoin (DOGE). With 9500MH/s Hashrate, Antminer L7 is equaled to the hash rate of almost 20 Antminer L3+ in total. The ASIC will support all cryptocurrencies based on the Scrypt algorithm. Thus, you can add Verge (XVG), DigiByte (DGB), Netcoin (NET), Novacoin (NVC), BitConnect (BCC), and dozens of other projects.
|Power on wall @25°C, Watt||3425|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package), mm(1-1)||370*195.5*290|
|Net weight, kg(1-2)||15|
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail of this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. We reserve the right to charge fees for repair Services under the following circumstances:
(1) Product with an expired warranty, including (i) the warranty of the Product has expired when the Repair Ticket is created ( as such date is indicated on this website); or (ii) the Product does not arrive at the service location within the time period described in Section 4.1.2 of this Policy, and the warranty of the Product has expired when the Product arrives at the service location.
(2) Voided warranty due to:
- Product damage caused by improper installation, use, and maintenance;
- Product damage or failure caused by dropping accident, theft, abuse, negligence, improper operation;
- Product damage caused by physical interference, including but not limited to, moisture, fire, flood, lightning, transportation, and extreme environment;
- The entire Product, the board, or components of the board are crushed, broken, burnt, dropped, damaged due to improper operation;
- Product damage caused by overvoltage or Undervoltage or leakage;
- Product damage caused by significant higher or lower ambient temperature exposure;
- Product damage caused by humidity, oxidation, corrosion, and short circuit to the Product, units, or any part thereof;
- Product damage or loss caused by natural disasters, including, but not limited to, floods, lightning, fires, earthquakes, tsunamis and lightning strikes, etc.
- Disassembly or alteration of Product by any person other than us or an authorized service provider of us;
- Product damage or failure caused by the use of power supply, parts, or units which are neither supplied by us nor our authorized providers;
- Unauthorized changes on firmware and hardware;
- Product damage or failure caused by the use of unauthorized firmware or drivers, including but not limited to firmware that enables users to apply an over frequency setting;
- Product damage resulting from non-commonality and/or incompatibility with current and/or future versions of operating systems, software, and/or hardware;
- Damage or loss of data due to improper use;
- Product without an original barcode or SN label or which has been altered, defaced, or removed;
- Mixed boards: any or all of the hash boards or control boards in a Product are not the original parts of such Product, or anything preventing us from determining whether the hash boards or control boards are the original parts of such Product;
- Direct operation of Product without being connected to drainage assemblies (applicable to Products requiring connection to drainage assemblies);
- Daily wear and tear;
- Any reason is other than those caused by us makes it impossible for us to diagnose whether the Product is under warranty.
(3) Product sent for Maintenance without proper packaging, including unpacked Product, Product without sufficient cushioning material
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
There are no reviews yet.